.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Neonatal Nurses' Perceptions of a Work-based Learning Approach Personal Statement

Neonatal Nurses Perceptions of a Work- ground Learning cost - Personal Statement ExampleMore importantly, through the work- ground faculty, I could be able to relate hypothesis with practice and thus develop applicability of what I lean in the classroom. Furtherto a greater extent, the motivation for the work based module that I took is the need to develop my wellness care career in the most high-octane way. Through the work based module, I was aware that would obtain an opportunity of learning the basic employment behavior. This includes communication and interaction with other health care professionals at the workplace (Miller, Chalmers and Swallow, 2004). These concepts are important in the provision of my assistance during the care of patients and people who require nursing care. In addition, I took the work based study module to change me to develop the required skills in health care which I would generate in my future career and thus achieve effectiveness in the workplac e. Moreover, I considered the work-based learning module as the most appropriate way to acquire the relevant occupational knowledge which will enable me to relate what I lean in the classroom with its practical application at the workplace. Reflection on my Expectations My expectations were many when I took the work-based learning module. ... These expectations were motivated by my prior knowledge that I acquired on health care and the attitudes and perceptions which I attained during my classroom learning experience. Later, I discovered that the actual situation in the workplace was quite different from my expectations. The work environment was friendlier than I had expected. The health care staff was instinctive to provide me with assistance when I required. Nonetheless, it was my cooperation and enthusiasm which motivated some of them to assist in the attainment of skills and more knowledge on effective care. Additionally, health care workers are more communicative than I had co nsidered before. As a result, I was able to collaborate in the provision of care. This collaboration enabled me to be an effective apprentice and I was now able to relate my classroom knowledge with occupational practices. However, as opposed to my sign expectations, I discovered that classroom knowledge was much less adequate in practice. This is because I realised that if I had to be an effective health care assistant, I had to apply my talents, skills, and intuition so that I would achieve quality in care.

No comments:

Post a Comment